Can Youfake Your Community Service Can Someone Change My Eye Colour In This Picture Please?

Can someone change my eye colour in this picture please? - can youfake your community service

LOL me and my friends were just the 30 days of darkness, and I gave her face and took a photo. I know it's strange, is expected to be haha. But I'm too lazy to photoshop and such, and I'm wondering if someone could take a picture, then as an answer when you have finished making all black, and the kind of retouching that there is actually a vampire atmosphere if makes no meaning. And I have another picture of me and I wondered if someone could do this kind of gray, but that's realistic, not just gray, but you know, with small dark brown spots, if you know what I mean.
Here are the pictures

http://s219.photobucket.com/albums/cc95/youFAKE-/?action=view¤t=Myeye.jpg

http://s219.photobucket.com/albums/cc95/youFAKE-/?action=view¤t=Measavampire.jpg

Thank you in advance for your help, btw. Late Merry Christmas and God bless.
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment