Family Naturist Party Why Should Britney's Nudity In Front Of Her Children Be An Issue?

Why should Britney's nudity in front of her children be an issue? - family naturist party

I agree with many if not most, Americans,
absolutely disgusted by his irresponsible attitude, parental neglect. The use of illegal drugs by a mother is not at all
acceptable. However, the simple family nudity is not against children, illegal, or that a particular behavior problem. There are many nudist or naturist families who choose naked at home, father and mother included. Again, this is not illegal! What?

2 comments:

Dave said...

My wife and I are nudists, a family nudist. Obviously, they see no problem with off around them. We took our children to nudist beaches and houses without a problem. Our children were naked in the appropriate places as well.

There is a simple line between nudity and sexuality, but of course knew that as a naturist. Most Americans can not see the difference, however, be confused, and continue the concepts. They felt at once that the nudity in the family, the onset of sexual violence, though not necessarily the case.

Britney is not the example model of a father. I'm not saying that nobody is perfect, but there are some options that appear for the parents, of course - Monitor your children, care for them, not on your wig on drugs, etc. .. I am submitting think the common sense factor is missing in his life, but here we are on the Outside Looking in Maybe things are different than they appear.

Laura J said...

I do not know. I walk naked around my house and my son is still a baby. I take baths with her, I'm naked, of course. Theres no question

Post a Comment