Z 5500 Upgrade Connect 5.1 Surround From 3.5mm Port: Surround Sound Upgrade Kit Vs Digital I/O Module?

Connect 5.1 Surround from 3.5mm port: Surround Sound Upgrade Kit vs Digital I/O Module? - z 5500 upgrade

That's my problem.

I have a Logitech Z-5500 Surround. I also have a laptop with an audio port of 3.5 mm. And I have a 5.1 surround sound.

I know that the best solution is to purchase a Sound Blaster X-Fi ExpressCard. But my question is what would be a better option:

a. Surround Upgrade Kit
http://us.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=1&subcategory=16&product=16741
or
b. I / O modules Digital
http://us.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=1&subcategory=16&product=1780&nav=2

And I can not really buy that use X-Fi sound card, and only the I / Os for connecting to the audio port of 3.5 mm from my laptop? (It seems that the module is a 3.5-mm input) has

The T wouldthe same as if you only connect to my laptop to a port of 3.5 mm from the Z5500 in touch? (I suppose the port of 3.5 mm 5.1 sounds are not transmitted)

I'm struggling here. We thank you, whoever takes the time to help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment